The Grail in Italy pursues the following aims: implement in Italy the objectives expressed in the Mission Statement of the International Grail, related to solidarity, training, spirituality, culture, and language, through:
- The construction of a culture of responsibility and solidarity for the future of humanity and the survival of our planet;
- The construction of a society respectful of gender, cultural, and religious differences, through intercultural exchange and the fight against discrimination;
- The promotion of individual growth and conscious participation of women in social, political, cultural, and religious life;
- Knowledge and diffusion of contemporary theological thinking, with particular reference to the theology of gender and how it relates to women’s search for spirituality.
- Moments of bible study, and theological, biblical and cultural research and deepening
- Organizing study groups or training programs
- Organization of seminars and conferences
- Organization of meetings, connections, and debates with other associations
- Sustaining activities and projects of the International Grail
- Translation and diffusion of materials intrinsic to the activities of the Association.
The Grail Association in Italy:
Besides holding monthly meetings for members adhering to the movement and organizing study groups for spiritual deepening, the organization has international ties with the Council, the General Assemby and various networks and forums.
Grail women are connected, both individually and as groups, through the networks in the following areas of interest for the movement:
- Land, Ecology, and Biodiversity
- Global Justice and Eradication of Poverty – the fight for women and children
- Training for Social Transformation
- Connection with the United Nations
- Women of the Americas
- LIEN – Network of Young Women in Europe
- Spirituality and Theology